Disclosure obligations of Significant Shareholders
Pursuant to the Euronext Growth Milan Italia Issuers’ Regulations approved and published by Borsa Italiana and subsequent amendments and additions (“Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulations”), anyone holding at least 5% of a class of financial instruments of ErreDue admitted to trading on Euronext Growth Milan is a “Significant Shareholder”.
The reaching or exceeding of the thresholds of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66.6% and 90% of the share capital, as well as the reduction below the aforesaid thresholds, constitute, pursuant to the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulation, a “Substantial Change” that must be communicated by the Significant Shareholders to ErreDue within 4 trading days, starting from the day on which the transaction entailing the Substantial Change was carried out. Such notice shall indicate
• the identity of the Significant Shareholders involved;
• the date on which ErreDue was informed;
• the date on which the Substantial Change in Shareholdings occurred;
• the price, amount and category of the ErreDue financial instruments involved;
• the nature of the transaction;
• the nature and extent of the Significant Shareholder’s participation in the transaction.
To this end, each Significant Shareholder may use the communication forms set forth in the “Transparency Regulations” (as defined in the Euronext Growth Milan Issuers’ Regulations) with particular regard to the information and communications due from Significant Shareholders.
The aforementioned communication shall be made by registered letter with return receipt to be sent to the Board of Directors of the Company, to the Investor Relations address of the Company and to the PEC address of the Company.